Don't u walk away...!

Thursday, January 26, 2023

#TheTalented and "The Itch"

 So I coldly said I don't need a turntable deck to DJ. But lately I've been watching DJ Jazzy Jeff get down, and I got the itch to scratch. Pun intended. It's a matter of loosening my muscles and letting nothing distract me. 

Like a good blowjob.

Still, I have to keep my thoughts pure, to give the most awesome live experience. You'll see one day. Maybe you already have.

I remembered recently that my entire plan to DJ, make music, and perform, all onstage and LIVE has already been executed. At a big venue, too. AND MORE THAN ONCE!!! Idk, man. I gotta find some new goals.



It's #TheTalented!




"...won't stop..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to spin.

The debate continues: get a deck, or spin with just my laptop? I recently rocked a house party with just my laptop. Scratches and all. But I...